30 City Road
2799 sq ft
The building is concrete frame in construction with a brick and glass external finish. The available space is located on the 3rd floor and provides refurbished "media style" office space with a spectacular outlook over the grounds of the Honourable Artillery Company to the rear of the building.
|Unit/Floor||Size (Sq ft)||Rent (psf) (£)||Rates (psf) (£)||Service (psf) (£)||Total||Status|
|3rd||2799||TBC||£13.26 psf||£13.63 psf||TBC||LET|
Old Street station (Network Rail and Underground) and Moorgate are within easy walking distance and offer convenient access to the City and West End. Numerous bus routes travel along Moorgate and City Road.
- Private terrace overlooking the HAC
- Exceptional views over the HAC grounds
- Newly refurbished office floors in a "media style"
- New exposed 4 pipe fa coil air conditioning system on the floor
- Common parts being refurbished throughout
- Superb natural light
- 2 x passenger lifts
- Manned reception
- New modern suspended LED lighting
- 24 hour access
The property is located just to the North of the City of London at the Southern End end of City Road which runs between Finsbury Square and Angel, Islington. 30 City Road is well placed between the financial centre of Finsbury Square and the media/tech hub of the Old Street Roundabout.