68 Cornhill, London
11689 sq ft - £52.50 per sq ft
*ONE FLOOR REMAINING*
68 Cornhill is arranged over lower ground, ground and five upper floors, providing high quality office accommodation. The building's comprehensive refurbishment is due for completion at the beginning of November and will provide top quality Categoroy A space.
The available accommodation is on the 2nd floor, comprising 5,726 sq ft.
|Unit/Floor||Size (Sq ft)||Rent (psf) (£)||Rates (psf) (£)||Service (psf) (£)||Total||Status|
Bank Station (Central, Circle, District, Northern, Waterloo & City and DLR) is within 5 minutes' walk and Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and national rail) and Cannon Street (Circle, District and national rail) are also both within a few minutes' walk. Transport connections from Liverpool Street will dramatically improve with the opening of Crossrail in 2018.
- Newly remodelled reception
- New metal tile suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- New ceiling mounted VRF air conditioning system
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Occupancy ratio 1:10 sq ft
- Cycle and shower facilities on the lower ground floor
- Male and female WC's on every floor
- Disabled WC facilities on the ground floor
- 2 x new person passenger lifts
- Basement storage
The building occupies a prominent position in the heart of the City, close to the Bank junction, with The Bank of England and the amenities of The Royal Exchange within close proximity.