- Opportunity to create a best in class office on Lime Street on the doorstep of Lloyd’s of London.
- A historic location in the City of London’s ‘Tower Cluster’, at the very heart of London’s world leading financial and insurance centre.
- Excellent connectivity, being within 10 minutes walk of Crossrail ‘The Elizabeth Line’ at Liverpool Street, due to open 2022.
- Adjacent to Leadenhall Market, a vibrant cultural and social hub.
- Surrounded by world leading occupiers such as AON, WR Berkley and M&G.
- Planning consent has been granted for 30,301 sq ft (2,815 sq m) of Grade A office and ancillary accommodation over basement, ground and seven upper floors.
- Exceptional views of the City of London with terracing across the 5th, 6th and 7th floors.
- Vacant possession achievable by March 2022.
- Offers are invited in excess of £14,000,000 (fourteen million pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, for the freehold interest, equating to a capital value of £462 per sq ft on the proposed NIA and £680 per sq ft on the existing NIA.
Situated on the east side of Lime Street, the building enjoys a prominent location in the heart of the Lloyds Triangle within EC3, within the immediate vicinity of Fenchurch Street, Leadenhall Market, and just two minutes walk from Lloyd’s of London and the ‘Walkie Talkie’.
Public transport connections are excellent, with Monument and Bank underground stations, and Fenchurch Street Station, all within 5 minutes’ walk.
For information on other investments and asset management potential please contact Ben Hodder.