1 London Wall
33440 sq ft
One London Wall was designed by Foster and Partners to provide a landmark top quality office building.
The available space comprises top quality offices on the part 5th floor (north) which is available in Category A condition and the entire 3rd floor which is fitted out and can be split from 8,000 sq ft. . The floors benefit from views of the Museum of London and St Paul’s Cathedral.
|Unit/Floor||Size (Sq ft)||Rent (psf) (£)||Rates (psf) (£)||Service (psf) (£)||Total||Status|
|Part 5th North||12,793||£55.00||£16.73||£10.47||TBC||Let|
|3rd Floor||8,000 - 20,647||£52.50||£16.73||£10.47||TBC||LET|
One London Wall benefits from excellent transport links, with St Paul’s (Central line), Moorgate (Northern, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines) and Barbican (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines) underground stations all within a short walk.
- Superb natural light from full height fenestration.
- Bike racks, showers and changing rooms are located in the basement.
- 6 x 26 person lift
- 24 hour security
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- Fully accessible raised floors
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- Disabled WC’s on all floors
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- The 3rd floor benefits from a high quality fit out and furniture (available by arrangement).
The building is prominently located on the Southern side of London Wall between the junctions of Noble Street and St Martin’s Le Grand, in the heart of the City of London.