78 - 79 Leadenhall Street
4875 sq ft - £48.50 per sq ft
We are marketing two newly refurbished floors (2,335 - 2,540 sq ft) with excellent natural light in this prime EC3 building.
|Unit/Floor||Size (Sq ft)||Rent (psf) (£)||Rates (psf) (£)||Service (psf) (£)||Total||Status|
|3rd||2,540||48.50||18.75||12.50||£83.75 psf||Under Offer|
It is in close proximity to Aldgate (Metropolitan and Circle underground), Bank (DLR, Central and Northern) and Liverpool Street stations (National Rail, Central, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Circle and Elizabeth Line which will come in 2018). Fenchurch Street (National Rail) is also in close proximity.
- Fully refurbished offices
- New fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- New LED lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors with carpeting
- Category 5 cabling in situ
- 24 hour access
- Shower facility
- Excellent natural light with views overlooking St Katharine Cree Church Yard
Further details on this property can be found on Realla
The building is located on the north side of Leadenhall Street, conveniently between Creechurch Lane and Aldgate in the heart of the insurance district in EC3, c.250 metres from Lloyd's of London.